RC Groups

RC Groups
    Don's RC
        Yippee! Dons VERY Wicked powered Tigershark/W Video

#1 fh64_lucky Mar 11, 2011 08:36 PM

Dons VERY Wicked powered Tigershark/W Video

2 Attachment(s)
Over 900watts,this should scream tommarro!I will get video if it all works out,I am pushing this new motor very hard,its in a 64mm housing with a cutdown WempPro rotor,on a 4s 2650.Thrust is scary....:D

#2 fh64_lucky Mar 11, 2011 09:25 PM

My last one did mid 130s on 500 watts....:Doh im excited!!

#3 The Don Mar 12, 2011 11:39 AM

Looks awesome!

Don

#4 fh64_lucky Mar 12, 2011 12:53 PM

Test flights done along with 2 more flights!This new motor screams!After the flights I looked down backend and winding were still nice n shiny,with no hint of overheating.I will get better video later,along with a better video taker..lol
1 Doppler pass on 3rd flight showed 147mph!I will now install a thrust tube and neck it down some,stock exhaust is just t oo big but I wanted a safe 1st flight.Joe :)
Dons VERY Wicked powered Tigershark (1 min 45 sec)

#5 Bajora Mar 13, 2011 12:42 AM

TRULY Wicked indeed! Sheesh!!! :D

#6 FlyBillyFly Mar 17, 2011 01:20 PM

Wundered where ya run off to....Joe your just like the Energizer Bunny..you just keep goin and goin...;)...Very Nice Video...

Don ..Can't remember what size fan is in ther Evader...I need to git a Power Package Motor and Fan for a Great Plains Evader coming in the mail this week..I've got the ESC..can ya fix me up???..need sumpin to Dust Joe's Britches with....:popcorn:...hehehehe...Ya know i'm just Kiddin Joe!!!....Your new one looks Nice...I got a tiger the other day too......is your Frame stock...or did you do any fiberglass?....Billy

#7 The Don Mar 17, 2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly (Post 17709057)
Wundered where ya run off to....Joe your just like the Energizer Bunny..you just keep goin and goin...;)...Very Nice Video...

Don ..Can't remember what size fan is in ther Evader...

Evader has the Hyperflow fan which is 56mm. I used the wicked 4400+ in mine. See my build thread for some high speed passes :-)

Don

#8 fh64_lucky Mar 17, 2011 04:24 PM

Thank you Billy,I keep going n going cuz we have Dons motors and supplies that work great!The Tigersharks a great flying easy to launch jet that is just alot of fun to fly.any battery up to what I am using will fit and balance with ease,I used a 2650 4s in this one.Joe :)

#9 FlyBillyFly Mar 17, 2011 09:25 PM

Awesome Don...I need a package....my Fuse should be here any day...Joe says you have two new Motors...I'll PM you and see what you recommend...

Hey Joe!!!!...One of these days i wanna grow Up and Be just like you!!!!!!..Dayum you can fly....!!!..I still have my Tiger with the Hoffman when Pete was sellin them...i wanna Dons Wicked....Hoffmans eat too much Battery...and i wanna have a Backup tiger anyway...they do fly....:eek:...