RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Data Ice Lite 200 for 6S F5B

#1 epwierman Feb 10, 2011 12:50 AM

Ice Lite 200 for 6S F5B

7 Attachment(s)
Here are the latest settings that seem to be working nicely after 5 test flights with 6S.

This is version 3.20. I have not had good results with earlier software versions.

I no longer use this esc for F5B, but some have had great success.

Hope this helps,

Eric

#2 epwierman May 05, 2011 10:41 PM

Okay guys,

Here it is, my conclusions on the Ice Lite 200.

I've tested 6 of these over the past year and a half. My first and last results were best.

-with esc settings as per my blog, and minimal throttle ramps via transmitter, good on 6 s up to 5500 watts all day (20 + flights flawless performance, as good as cc180 with George's big mod).

-with 7500 watts, no transmitter delays, good on 6s and watch your motor temp :-) (sport flying)

-at 6300 watts, big transmitter delays and throttle end points manipulation, it fails (2 times, enough for me) -Bernie from Castle suggested I NOT do this. And I am an inquisitive F5B pilot, like many others, willing to go into no mans land at my own risk. (no animals were harmed - test conducted by professional russians). Lol..

So, the Ice lite kicks as$ and is a great esc for the above, and if you go beyond that, I wish you better luck than I had :-)

Hope this helps with your prop choices and delays.

Cheers,

Eric

#3 jsnaphook May 06, 2011 11:10 AM

Eric, I'll copy these settings. Thanks for sharing.

Juan