RC Groups

RC Groups
    Hand Launch
        Help! LiPo Reg PLD-BAC-ESJ-LMA

#1 Tmark65 Feb 07, 2011 03:35 PM

LiPo Reg PLD-BAC-ESJ-LMA

Hi guys,

I bought this LiPo reg from PDaniels at NQRC.com.
http://nqrc.com/?vp=PLD-BAC-ESJ-LMA

His service was absolutely fantastic, to get it in my hands, fast shipment, but there was no manual in the package.

Anybody who can help ???

Paul ???

I need to know how I can initiate the lost model function, what sounds mean, what the led flashing means ... all these !

Best regards

#2 Nathan Schmoekel Feb 07, 2011 08:48 PM

There will be a tone when you plug it in to tell you its on.

The LED is flashing your battery voltage......7 long flashes followed by 4 short flashes would indicate 7.4 volts....and so on

There will be a beep beep beep continuing sound when you have reached low voltage ....this is your "land soon" warning.

The lost model alarm will activate if you leave the plane turned on, and simply turn off the transmitter.....not sure if the tone is solid on, or if it beeps...

That should about cover it...
I'm sure Paul would chime in, but with the cyclone that just hit Australia a few days ago he might be a little preoccupied.

#3 Tmark65 Feb 08, 2011 01:47 AM

Thanks pal,

Now it starts to be more clear ....

;)

#4 Tmark65 May 02, 2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan Schmoekel (Post 17342752)
There will be a tone when you plug it in to tell you its on.

The LED is flashing your battery voltage......7 long flashes followed by 4 short flashes would indicate 7.4 volts....and so on

There will be a beep beep beep continuing sound when you have reached low voltage ....this is your "land soon" warning.

The lost model alarm will activate if you leave the plane turned on, and simply turn off the transmitter.....not sure if the tone is solid on, or if it beeps...

That should about cover it...
I'm sure Paul would chime in, but with the cyclone that just hit Australia a few days ago he might be a little preoccupied.

Hello Nathan,

According to your message, If I turn off my transmitter it will starts shouting, unfortunately does nothing !
If I connect the battery and have the TX OFF YES it sounds, but yesterday when my Blaster landed inside the field and wanted to hear the Lost Model activated I was totally disappointed because nothing happened !

Paul any advice on this ..... ?