RC Groups

RC Groups
    3D Flying
        Discussion 3DHS Bipe, any new news?

#1 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 07:50 PM

3DHS Bipe, any new news?

3DHS Bipe, any new news? :popcorn:

#2 rcbirk21 Jan 27, 2011 07:53 PM

as has been said in everything about the bipe....ben will let everyone know when there is news. if there isnt news, he wont report any. its that simple. he doesnt hide info if it is ready to be put out into public

#3 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbirk21 (Post 17234063)
as has been said in everything about the bipe....ben will let everyone know when there is news. if there isnt news, he wont report any. its that simple. he doesnt hide info if it is ready to be put out into public

So I guess that's a no?

Thanks for the speech but, I was just wondering if the "general public" had any news or if I had missed any "official" news. I don't monitor several hundred threads and if I had wanted to bother Ben I would have sent a PM. Thanks anyway.

#4 TG43 Jan 27, 2011 08:18 PM

I cant wait for this one either.

#5 rcbirk21 Jan 27, 2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzkill2 (Post 17234121)
So I guess that's a no?

Thanks for the speech but, I was just wondering if the "general public" had any news or if I had missed any "official" news. I don't monitor several hundred threads and if I had wanted to bother Ben I would have sent a PM. Thanks anyway.

im just saying, when there is an annoucement people go crazy (including me) and you will see pictures pop up. im not trying to be rude, its just this threads pop up alot and there arent any secrets on what is released when it is released

#6 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbirk21 (Post 17234285)
im just saying, when there is an annoucement people go crazy (including me) and you will see pictures pop up. im not trying to be rude, its just this threads pop up alot and there arent any secrets on what is released when it is released

Ya I hear ya It's just nearly impossible to track the hundreds and hundreds of 3DHS threads hoping for little bits of info. Sometimes juicy rumors, outright lies, half truths and speculations keeps me going :D

Maybe a single "official" talk smack until we release some info thread would keep the wolves at bay? At least it might keep it in one place.

No harm no foul.

#7 airportdog Jan 27, 2011 08:44 PM

You can generally find the most up-to-date info in the "addicts" thread.

To my knowledge, this was the most recent mention of byper:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=10717

#8 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airportdog (Post 17234495)
You can generally find the most up-to-date info in the "addicts" thread.

To my knowledge, this was the most recent mention of byper:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=10717

Now that's what I'm talking about! Bummer but, still a good scoop. You get one gold star!

#9 theKM Jan 27, 2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzkill2 (Post 17234385)
Ya I hear ya It's just nearly impossible to track the hundreds and hundreds of 3DHS threads hoping for little bits of info. Sometimes juicy rumors, outright lies, half truths and speculations keeps me going :D

...well, the revolutionary secret about the upcoming biplane is that it actually only has one wing!

:rolleyes:

#10 rcbirk21 Jan 27, 2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theKM (Post 17234769)
...well, the revolutionary secret about the upcoming biplane is that it actually only has one wing!

now was that a whitty aussie joke or some kind of way of saying you know what we want to and want to have fun? :D

#11 bill clark Jan 27, 2011 09:17 PM

I wonder what color its gonna be :rolleyes::D

#12 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theKM (Post 17234769)

ahhhhh......a Siplane.

#13 horton Jan 27, 2011 10:10 PM

No news here either.

#14 Buzzkill2 Jan 27, 2011 10:18 PM

I'll be honest the waiting, looking and hype is fun for me. I look forward to new releases like I do the playoffs and the Superbowl.

Some get mad, irritated or whatever, simple solution is read the title and skip the thread.

If I owned a company and had all the excitement and anticipation about a product that doesn't even exist yet I'd be happy as H-E double hockey sticks.

:popcorn:

I look forward to all the hype and misinformation!

#15 cepheus Jan 24, 2012 10:07 PM

I'm getting the green one to go with my PA Ultimate