RC Groups

RC Groups
    Hot Online Deals
        New Product hausler 450 rtf heli

#1 dennishobbies Jan 07, 2011 09:12 AM

hausler 450 rtf heli

we now have the t-rex 450 clones in stock, these are great helis must see to believe. i never planned on getting a clone of any kind because always wanted quality. these helis are it. completely changed my way of thinking. get yours at www.shop.dennishobbies.com
plus enter codes "free" and "innew" get 10% and free shipping
hausler 450 rtf heli

#2 smaner Jan 07, 2011 10:23 AM

Your going to need to put a lot more info in add if you hope that someone will buy heli....

#3 gouda Jan 07, 2011 03:46 PM

Ditto.

#4 scousethief Jan 07, 2011 04:19 PM

yup , especially as clones are cheap as chips and so are the electronics.

#5 dennishobbies Jan 14, 2011 08:13 AM

yeah, i know. i need to. due to limited time on internet because of work its hard. i stand by these clones they are top notch. although the servos look cheap i havent had any problems with them. i normally use hs 65mgs on just about everything and i have a set waiting to put on my clone i havent needed them yet. i use the neodym motors and esc on lots of planes and i am very impressed. ifact i now stock a complete line of the motors have sold lots of them and havent had the first complaint. gyro holds very well, compared to the 401 that i normally run on all my helis you just cant beat it for the price. keep in mind these helis are from cermark, not overseas, which im sure lots of parts and assembly is done overseas, they are distributed by cermark, and these guys have a true passion for the hobby, costemers and the local hobbyshops. i will try to get some good pics of the kits and also the rtf

#6 dennishobbies Jan 14, 2011 08:15 AM

by the way thanks for giving tips on selling online. all you guys feedback is very important to me, i live in a small town trying to make a living with a hobby shop

#7 dennishobbies Jan 14, 2011 08:35 AM

pics 450 hausler

5 Attachment(s)
here are some pics if i done it right

#8 mrrocks42 Jan 30, 2011 08:45 AM

does anyone have any good ideas for electronics for a guy on a budget

#9 BIG MAN Jan 30, 2011 07:48 PM

This heli looks sweet! I want one LoL