RC Groups

RC Groups
    Large Scale Cars
        Discussion L@@K Team Edge RC kart for sale

#1 DigDug Nov 11, 2010 09:23 PM

L@@K Team Edge RC kart for sale

My son plans on selling off his stock cart. He's now geting ready for the modified division next year. We both figured this would be the place to sell it or at the track since all the Team Edge RC postings. Thanks and sorry for the sale post here. It seems others are attempting to sell here as well:)

Whats included:

Updated rims and tires, ceramic bearings, spacers, rear wing, side nerfs, alloy axle, light weight new edition driver-male, full alloy screw sets, custom painted in racing orange and white highlights. This is just the rolling chassis as the esc, mg servo and 2.4 radio he is keeping for his mod.

DigDug

#2 motty Nov 11, 2010 09:31 PM

Yo Doug you still on? Ceri told me you posted a kart for sale just now. I know which one it is. I'll take it if you still have your alloy hubs on it. Drop me a email asap and I'll use my paypal cool? This is just a roller right?

Motty

#3 Number6 Nov 11, 2010 10:39 PM

Looking for trades or has it sold Doug?

#4 DigDug Nov 12, 2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number6 (Post 16530483)
Looking for trades or has it sold Doug?

Not really. He'd like to grab the cash and use it for the modified. Still have it you ask? Kind of. A sale is pending right now till Monday for Mr. Mottstier.

DigDug

#5 motty Nov 13, 2010 04:30 PM

Doug I'm waiting for Ricky to come by and pickup my HPI 2.0 buggy<LOL>.. No not really I just sent your payment. If you would include his LRP charger and send me an invoice for it with shipping. I'll take it as well.

Motty

#6 motty Nov 13, 2010 11:02 PM

Nothing in my inbox about his LRP and shipping. Let me know soon will you.

Motty

#7 DigDug Nov 13, 2010 11:13 PM

He's over at a friends house right now. I'll have him get with you on a price. Last I heard he wanted 50.00 for the charger.

Digdug

#8 CeriJonston Nov 15, 2010 02:42 PM

I asked Motty in another forum if he bought his kart. I take by this post he did. Not sure what Motty's intentions on with the LRP charger.

Ceri

#9 motty Nov 15, 2010 03:00 PM

What? You don't think I have internet on my cell Ceri? I'm buying the LRP for someone for Christmas who races with us. It's still new in the box he never used it to my knowledge. Heck, I don't think he only raced but twice I know of right DigDug?

Motty

#10 CeriJonston Nov 15, 2010 06:23 PM

No I knew you had a crackberry:) I was trying to get a grasp on why the LRP when you have a great charger I sold you awhile back. New in the box it was! I get it now. Your secret is hush with me on here and all the other 44 thousand rc kart fans that read this topic and forums from our karts!

Ceri

#11 Trekker1990 Nov 15, 2010 06:42 PM

Dang Ceri your everywhere tonight.

Trekker

#12 EatenDirt Nov 16, 2010 11:29 AM

Yeah Ceri was everywhere last night. Just think if we were mean to. What I meant was, theres over 600 of us so it would be a mess.

Eatendirt

#13 Just_me Nov 16, 2010 12:02 PM

Hey now thats my Ceri your talking about. She's not that type of girl

Just_ME

#14 Cart Miester Nov 16, 2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatenDirt (Post 16567292)
Yeah Ceri was everywhere last night. Just think if we were mean to. What I meant was, theres over 600 of us so it would be a mess.

Eatendirt

Did you read Leadhauler post?

CM

#15 Cart Miester Nov 16, 2010 07:58 PM

Sorry EatenDirt it had to do with Leadhauler being a tech over at HPI Baja 4rums dot com.

CM