RC Groups

RC Groups
    Micro Helis
        New Product Nine Eagles Bravo SX

#1 SoloProFan Oct 07, 2010 02:22 AM

Nine Eagles Bravo SX
 
Seems like this is the successor to the popular Solo Pro:


Quote:

Originally Posted by XFM (Post 16231518)



Thanks to XFM for posting this in the Solo Pro topic. :-)

Some more info:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFM (Post 16231438)


#2 marconos Oct 07, 2010 04:59 AM

???????
 
:eek:


nine eagles video top secret (1 min 20 sec)

#3 Pontiaddict Oct 07, 2010 08:11 AM

Looks great!! I want one....

#4 SoloProFan Oct 07, 2010 08:30 AM

I wonder why they went back to the old banana shaped links again, even though they cause a phase shift in the head, making the heli move forward and a little to the right when giving forward cyclic. Perhaps the receiver will add a little left aileron to compensate for this. Otherwise it's a step back in flying characteristics...

#5 marconos Oct 07, 2010 08:41 AM

?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPro (Post 16232966)
I wonder why they went back to the old banana shaped links again, even though they cause a phase shift in the head, making the heli move forward and a little to the right when giving forward cyclic. Perhaps the receiver will add a little left aileron to compensate for this. Otherwise it's a step back in flying characteristics...

The new model is hidden behind the curtain at the end of the video accompanied by soldiers, and what you see along with the robot, is an old version.
I do not seem appropriate to take it apart its fuselage, also because then you could see the improvements and changes in the new model ...................

#6 SoloProFan Oct 07, 2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marconos (Post 16233033)
The new model is hidden behind the curtain at the end of the video accompanied by soldiers, and what you see along with the robot, is an old version.
I do not seem appropriate to take it apart its fuselage, also because then you could see the improvements and changes in the new model ...................

The spare parts listed on that site that the pictures come from, have the old type of links listed as replacement parts, so based upon that I concluded that this type is being used once again.

Perhaps they are going to make 2 versions of the successor of the Solo Pro, just like with the coax. There is now the Bravo III which has a Hughes 500 fuse, and the Draco, which has the "fantasy" ultra light fuselage for maximum performance and durability. I can imagine they are doing the same for the single rotor, and in that case we can expect a "high performance" version which will be much lighter again. 33 grams is really heavy, adding over 4 grams to stock weight of a Solo Pro. That's like having 2 batteries strapped to it instead of one, and we know that won't make it fly better... ;-)

#7 noobyuk Oct 07, 2010 09:06 AM

i'm not interested in a hughes but high performance solo pro now that sounds good.

marconos u tease email me some pics plz ;)

#8 frieslander Oct 07, 2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPro (Post 16233168)
The spare parts listed on that site that the pictures come from, have the old type of links listed as replacement parts, so based upon that I concluded that this type is being used once again.

Looks like a parts list to all versions of the Solo Pro. I do not think they are going back to the old style.

#9 SoloProFan Oct 07, 2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frieslander (Post 16233497)
Looks like a parts list to all versions of the Solo Pro. I do not think they are going back to the old style.

I thought that as well, but on the parts list the same site has for the Solo Pro, they have the new style links listed...

Perhaps the old style links have less flybar strike because of the phase shift it has? I'd hate to think what could happen if the flybar start hitting that nice scale fuselage.

#10 MikeSRC Oct 07, 2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marconos (Post 16233033)
The new model is hidden behind the curtain at the end of the video accompanied by soldiers, and what you see along with the robot, is an old version.
I do not seem appropriate to take it apart its fuselage, also because then you could see the improvements and changes in the new model ...................

This would indicate that while the new model looks like the Hughes SX shown on that other website, the internals are different from either the old or current Solo Pro. I certainly hope so, as I don't see the point of keeping the parts the same, as well as going back to the old links.

#11 SoloProFan Oct 07, 2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeSRC (Post 16233798)
This would indicate that while the new model looks like the Hughes SX shown on that other website, the internals are different from either the old or current Solo Pro. I certainly hope so, as I don't see the point of keeping the parts the same, as well as going back to the old links.

Sounds logical enough. Let's hope they just listed the parts wrong on that site.

#12 flyerjs Oct 07, 2010 11:01 AM

It looks really nice
 
I do not know how it would compare to the solo pro flying wise?

But it has allot of style, and appeal. I have seen some people modify there cb100's to try to look like this.

It's hard to explain but it looks more sophisticated.

I would not mind flying one around my living room.


Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPro (Post 16231811)
Seems like this is the successor to the popular Solo Pro:






Thanks to XFM for posting this in the Solo Pro topic. :-)

Some more info:


#13 splitpilot Oct 07, 2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerjs (Post 16233959)
I do not know how it would compare to the solo pro flying wise?

But it has allot of style, and appeal. I have seen some people modify there cb100's to try to look like this.

It's hard to explain but it looks more sophisticated.

I would not mind flying one around my living room.

:popcorn:

#14 marconos Oct 07, 2010 04:28 PM

?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloPro (Post 16233168)
The spare parts listed on that site that the pictures come from, have the old type of links listed as replacement parts, so based upon that I concluded that this type is being used once again.

Perhaps they are going to make 2 versions of the successor of the Solo Pro, just like with the coax. There is now the Bravo III which has a Hughes 500 fuse, and the Draco, which has the "fantasy" ultra light fuselage for maximum performance and durability. I can imagine they are doing the same for the single rotor, and in that case we can expect a "high performance" version which will be much lighter again. 33 grams is really heavy, adding over 4 grams to stock weight of a Solo Pro. That's like having 2 batteries strapped to it instead of one, and we know that won't make it fly better... ;-)

I'm not doing a good job, I can create problems in my country .................................
But I want to clarify:
1) I've tested has the body other than the one presented to you

2) the links are not presented in those parts of the site
(Equal to the bravo III)

3) The main frame is different from the only pro
(1cm higher then-new CG)

4) the tail set is not the same length as the only pro

5) the tail motor is larger in size

6) the tail is closer to the rotor blade

7) x-ray is different with new gyro-free mixing

In conclusion: I can not anticipate if it might present problems in the future, but I can say for now:

1) which has a flight clean, maybe he feels a little weight, but does not move anything, (maybe with canopy is best)

2) very accurate, and faster if you request it .........

3) good-looking-good

#15 guy1a Oct 07, 2010 04:36 PM

so my understanding ... two new helicopters :) :censored:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.