RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion Been busy over here!

#1 lmopar69 Aug 31, 2010 01:34 PM

Been busy over here!

So, as some of you have noticed, I have been kinda absent lately. I come on here at least twice a day, but usually only for a minute or two to check whats goin on, then off to work. The good news is Im getting a lot of flight time in, the bad news is, some days its a 0300 wake up, 7 hours of flying, recover the aircraft, sleep for awhile then do it all over again.

Other days, like today, I spend 5 hours on the flightline fixing commo equipment in all our helicopters, then go fly for 2 hours, recover the aircraft, sleep for a bit then do it all again the next day.

I got to fly one of our new HZ Champs the other day for a bit inside an empty hangar, man those things are awesome! I also had a couple hours of off time (when I should have been sleeping) so I went to the rc track and raced my two trucks for a bit. I destroyed the transmission on my Losi Strike (while beating 3 brushless Emaxx and Revos) because my Castle Mamba 5700 is just tooooo powerful. So, then I beat them in a couple races with my Stampede. It has a Castle Mamba 4600 in it. Last lap of the last race I ripped the rear A arm off! Too fun. Had a great time out there though. Wish I had more play time, but, we have a job to do.

Anyway, more to follow when I have time. Hopefully some pictures too.

Laine.

#2 verticalspark Aug 31, 2010 09:04 PM

Good to hear your at least getting some time to have fun in between flights.

#3 Balr14 Sep 01, 2010 12:47 PM

Good to hear you are still OK. Seems to be a lot of bombings lately.