RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk
        Discussion New 1:9 HET L-39 90mm

#1 Robert Wagoner Jul 28, 2010 06:57 PM

New 1:9 HET L-39 90mm
 
3 Attachment(s)
Fuselage panel line details with clear canopy and frame. Composite fuselage, vertical & horizontals.

Wings are foam core, sheeted and covered with flaps & ailerons cut out. tip tanks included.

EDF access hatch, full ducting.

Retracts with Scale struts & wheels are complete.

Available paint schemes are Sport Red/Reno, Camo Tan, Navy & Breitling.

55" - Length
44" - Wingspan

Suggested minimum power system. other combination's possible up to 10S using 2 - 5S-5000 & HV-110

EDF - 90mm - HET-9305 V2 fan unit
Motor - HET-700-60-1485 brushless motor
ESC - Castle ICE-100
Pack - 2 - 4S-4200 Hyperion VX (8S setup)

Additional pictures.
http://www.ejf.com/media/het/l39-90mm/

We are wrapping up the production prototype to complete flight testing. Pricing and availability upon conclusion. stay tuned...

--RW

#2 rvincent Jul 28, 2010 07:05 PM

Yeah Yeah!!! I want it!! :cool:

#3 gp125racer Jul 28, 2010 07:26 PM

Looks nice .... any relation to the JetTeng offering with almost identical specs??

http://jet-teng.com/main/20081178524...20098810473498

Don

#4 bri6672 Jul 28, 2010 07:53 PM

What model is that Yellow Jet?? And is that a little harrier back there????

#5 FlyBoyTha1 Jul 28, 2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Wagoner (Post 15654644)
Fuselage panel line details with clear canopy and frame. Composite fuselage, vertical & horizontals.

Wings are foam core, sheeted and covered with flaps & ailerons cut out. tip tanks included.

EDF access hatch, full ducting.

Retracts with Scale struts & wheels are complete.

Available paint schemes are Sport Red/Reno, Camo Tan, Navy & Breitling.

55" - Length
44" - Wingspan

Suggested minimum power system. other combination's possible up to 10S using 2 - 5S-5000 & HV-110

EDF - 90mm - HET-9305 V2 fan unit
Motor - HET-700-60-1485 brushless motor
ESC - Castle ICE-100
Pack - 2 - 4S-4200 Hyperion VX (8S setup)

Additional pictures.
http://www.ejf.com/media/het/l39-90mm/

We are wrapping up the production prototype to complete flight testing. Pricing and availability upon conclusion. stay tuned...

--RW

Nice :D

What Model Is That Yellow Jet?

#6 AceMigKiller Jul 28, 2010 08:24 PM

Almost couldn't keep it a secret anymore... ;)

That Yellow jet in the background is Robert's BVM Viper! The Harrier is a 70mm foamie... the manufacturer's name slips my mind right now.

Vic

#7 lashmett75 Jul 28, 2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceMigKiller (Post 15655199)
Almost couldn't keep it a secret anymore... ;)

That Yellow jet in the background is Robert's BVM Viper! The Harrier is a 70mm foamie... the manufacturer's name slips my mind right now.

Vic

Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James

#8 FlyBoyTha1 Jul 28, 2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashmett75 (Post 15655453)
Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James

James,

You Got Your Viper Order In Yet?

#9 lashmett75 Jul 28, 2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyBoyTha1 (Post 15655488)
James,

You Got Your Viper Order In Yet?

HA HA F..ing funny Marvin.

Ordered May 18th .... still waiting

SM says 2 weeks....not sure if that is time to my door or until it ships.

They said 7 weeks originally.

#10 FlyBoyTha1 Jul 28, 2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashmett75 (Post 15655530)
HA HA F..ing funny Marvin.

Ordered May 18th .... still waiting

SM says 2 weeks....not sure if that is time to my door or until it ships.

They said 7 weeks originally.

It Will Have Been Worth The Wait When You Do Get It :D

#11 unknown flyer Jul 28, 2010 09:29 PM

Niiiice Robert. I likey. How soon and how much?

#12 corsair nut Jul 28, 2010 10:09 PM

Oooooooooo daddy like!

#13 Robert Wagoner Jul 28, 2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gp125racer (Post 15654822)
Looks nice .... any relation to the JetTeng offering with almost identical specs??

http://jet-teng.com/main/20081178524...20098810473498

Don

Only the look and size is similar. they have a one piece wing along with several other assembly differences.

--RW

#14 Robert Wagoner Jul 28, 2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashmett75 (Post 15655453)
Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James

Oh, that's going to make some cool group flying photos.

--RW

#15 lashmett75 Jul 28, 2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Wagoner (Post 15656078)
Oh, that's going to make some cool group flying photos.

--RW

How am I supposed to fly them both at the same time...:p:p

James


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.