RC Groups
    Slope
        Discussion sorry error please delete

#1 scottrod31 Jun 25, 2010 08:09 PM

sorry error please delete

man you guys musta ticked off the powers that be they shut down your thread

scott

#2 IHAVAWDY Jun 25, 2010 09:41 PM

What's up with that anyway??? Only ten posts from the next palindrome, Ups got the last post and I think Mr Universe is in therapy. Oh well it was good for some laughs.

#3 JGAF Jun 25, 2010 10:13 PM

It took long enough, haha!

#4 borneobear Jun 25, 2010 10:42 PM

I love this video. :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXOS...eature=related

#5 discostu956 Jun 26, 2010 08:27 AM

Whats the go with that?? There was a blabber thread in the aus forum that got closed for some reason ages ago, used heaps. They just did this and started another one, its most looked at thread in there for sure as you just talk away without risk of being off topic

#6 Woodstock 1 Jun 26, 2010 11:28 AM

Being OT is BAD, very BAD.... In fact, it's the main cause of world tension.

#7 Zephyr41 Jun 26, 2010 09:51 PM

I beg to differ- error sorry please delete united people from different countries, cultures and, I suspect, species. It was a bit unfortunate for the squirrels though.

Anyway, with no ESPD thread how are we going to keep tabs on Nightowl's Pecker...?

#8 TheNightowl Jun 26, 2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyr41 (Post 15411264)
I beg to differ- error sorry please delete united people from different countries, cultures and, I suspect, species. It was a bit unfortunate for the squirrels though.

Anyway, with no ESPD thread how are we going to keep tabs on Nightowl's Pecker...?

Excuse ME?!?

#9 Zephyr41 Jun 27, 2010 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fortunately I'm going camping for a few days, out beyond the reach of the internet.
When I get back I hope the confusion has been cleared up.

#10 TheNightowl Jun 27, 2010 06:45 AM

What plane is that, Zephyr? I know I've seen pictures of it before, but I can't pin down the name.

#11 Zephyr41 Jun 27, 2010 08:13 AM

Mmmm... The Nightowl Super-Slopester Mk III?
I'm packing...

#12 TheNightowl Jun 27, 2010 08:57 AM

Ahh.. found it in my files. That's the Pecker III.

Suddenly.. things are not quite so confuzzled. :D

#13 TRISME Jun 27, 2010 08:59 AM

Is it a wood pecker?

#14 kpeevyhouse Jun 27, 2010 09:05 AM

When I saw that the first "sorry error please delete" thread had been closed, I swear I felt a million voices cry out in pain, and then suddenly silenced.

The SEPD thread was the ultimate gathering place that united people everywhere. It let us express express everything from silliness to serious. It was a place to post random things going on in our lives, planes and projects that we are working on, our hopes, our desires, and ninja squirrels.

I sure wish I knew why the thread got locked, but in the end it doesn't really matter. There is a little bit of SEPD in all of us, and we will rebuild and persevere.

Soooo.... let the silliness begin anew! http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...icons/1772.gif

#15 TheNightowl Jun 27, 2010 09:06 AM

You know, I won that Pecker III plan on eBay, and it was a week later I went into the hospital for kind of emergency surgery, and I had completely forgotten those plans were out there on order. I'll need to follow up on that and find out where they are. If I got them, I was kind of too sick to remember it and I don't know where I put them.