RC Groups
    Life, The Universe, and Politics
        Discussion Baby Boy Survives Nearly Two Days After Failed Abortion

#1 DT56 May 01, 2010 05:59 PM

Baby Boy Survives Nearly Two Days After Failed Abortion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-abortion.html

#2 AustinTatious May 01, 2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

“We must remember that a baby, once born, is an Italian citizen equal to all the others, and is entitled to all fundamental rights, including the right to health and therefore to be given full support.”
Why all the sick bastards have to do is change the meaning of "born" If being sucked out by a vacuum cleaner doesn't fall under the new definition then that fetus has no rights!

#3 init4fun May 01, 2010 08:17 PM

And people wonder why some of us are anti abortion :eek: ! That has to be the most disgusting story ive read since the perv whos in love with his granny :eek: ! Yep , im anti abortion , and pro death penalty , , , , Just like a lobster fisherman "this ones too little to kill , throw it back and we'll kill it when it grows up"

#4 MtnGoat May 01, 2010 08:55 PM

He was aborted due to a cleft palate. Eugenics grows acceptable ...even in cases where treatments are available.

Once again we see the 'right' to care is not actually a right...a human born alive did not receive their 'right' to care, and was left to die with full intent.

Nope, no person there. An entire day of living on his own, wrapped in a sheet and ignored by everyone but the priest who went to pray for him.

#5 Libelle201B May 01, 2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by init4fun (Post 14990138)
And people wonder why some of us are anti abortion :eek: ! That has to be the most disgusting story ive read since the perv whos in love with his granny :eek: ! Yep , im anti abortion , and pro death penalty , , , , Just like a lobster fisherman "this ones too little to kill , throw it back and we'll kill it when it grows up"

Or complain when "it" is on the welfare rolls, or in prison, sucking on the "tete" of society!

#6 Chompers May 01, 2010 09:38 PM

Libelle,

Seriously now, who are you to judge the life of someone who was never even given a chance?

#7 LcJ May 01, 2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libelle201B (Post 14990551)
Or complain when "it" is on the welfare rolls, or in prison, sucking on the "tete" of society!

But this infant had no choice in the matter. Those you just mentioned do have a choice and they make bad ones.

#8 arbilab May 01, 2010 10:16 PM

As the Beatles (almost) sang in 1965, "help me get my fetus on the ground".

Yes I know that's irreverant. But as long as we're procedurally denying right-to-life to fully-developed persons through restrictive healthcare, indifference to the aged, and errant justice killing the innocent, we can hardly expect RTL to apply to the unborn.

Or should I say, I would preferentially pay for straightening out the former relative to the latter.

#9 Libelle201B May 01, 2010 10:19 PM

Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child? It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.

#10 arbilab May 01, 2010 10:34 PM

If we're being critical, 'the conservatives' don't even want to fund development of children who survive to school age.

Ref, "no child left behind", the conservative initiative they denied funding, other than denying existing funding to schools not meeting the criteria. Like saying "we demand you fix your car but don't use any parts you can't scrounge from somewhere else".

Going further into NCLB, it promotes "science and math" at the expense of EVERYthing else. All the while, science and math jobs are the ones they're offshoring. They offshored MINE, is how I know. I was a 45-yr career technician/engineer. Now I'm just another gawldang burden on So-So Security, and NOT by choice.

#11 m4rs May 01, 2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libelle201B (Post 14990808)
Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child? It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.

it would be fairer for you to explain the reason why liberals in turn want to abort baby's and want to make others welfare citizens, first....

ahh...
ya know what, its not worth your answer, because this is just a lame attempt to distract from horrific tale in the original op..

#12 Libelle201B May 01, 2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4rs (Post 14990973)
it would be fairer for you to explain the reason why liberals in turn want to abort baby's and want to make others welfare citizens, first....

ahh...
ya know what, its not worth your answer, because this is just a lame attempt to distract from horrific tale in the original op..

In fact I don't think "liberals" want to abort babies, just woman of many different back grounds and circumstances. Don't try to tell me for a moment that no consevrative minded woman has never had an abortion. The OP is distressing, but some of the comments here based on conservative ideology seem quite contradictory.

#13 Real Ira May 02, 2010 12:29 AM

This story made be throw up in my mouth a little. :eek:

Anyone who doesn't get a tear in their eye over this has a very, very cold heart.

#14 MtnGoat May 02, 2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libelle201B (Post 14990551)

I'm willing to give anyone the chance to choose how to be.

#15 MtnGoat May 02, 2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libelle201B (Post 14990808)
Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child?

Not for the child it's not. Dead is not better.

Quote:

It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.
The only disparity is in your flawed assumption I want to help with nothing.