RC Groups

RC Groups
    Chit Chat
        Discussion I Remember This One Time......At Hodges Hobbies!.........

#1 Tha Hodgehound Feb 18, 2010 07:13 PM

I Remember This One Time......At Hodges Hobbies!.........

OK This is for ANYONE and EVERYONE that has been there, to discuss or list things that happened at Hodges Hobbies in Andersonville Ga. that will always make Hodges Hobbies a memorable place for them!! They do not necessarily need to be hilarious or funny memories.

One rule!!!....... ALL NEW memory posts must begin with "I remember this one time.....at Hodges Hobbies..."

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!!!!!

#2 Tha Hodgehound Feb 18, 2010 07:18 PM

example:

I remember this one time....at Hodges Hobbies.......
<------- some big tall dude set the record for longest debris field with a Tiger Stick Crash!

#3 _Lunchbox_ Feb 18, 2010 07:28 PM

I remember this one time, at Hodges Hobbies... that a ReRe thought his plane was taking off when another ReRe was hiding and flying it...

#4 Notoriousjo Feb 18, 2010 07:37 PM

I remeber this one time..... at hodges hobbies..... I wore a hobby kingz tee shirt in there and almost got kicked out! Lol

#5 Tha Hodgehound Feb 18, 2010 07:38 PM

I remember this one time, at Hodges Hobbies.....some guy that called himself "Lunchbox" started a new tradition at SEFF on Thursday nite with the most awesome LCB BABY!!!!!!

#6 kave_man Feb 18, 2010 07:53 PM

I remember this one time.....at Hodges Hobbies.....

Rob Jones said pull up several times...At the last second this guy(new pilot I was) saves a tiger stick from head on collision with the earth. Dirt and fresh grass clipping blowing up from the propwash.

#7 Tha Hodgehound Feb 18, 2010 08:08 PM

I remember this one time...at Hodges Hobbies......

Somebody didn't listen when I said don't fly towards the east end of the field really early in the am because the sun is over there, and crashed a Tiger Moth in the tall stuff cuz the sun got in his eyes!

#8 _Lunchbox_ Feb 18, 2010 08:17 PM

I remember this one time...at Hodges Hobbies......

this particular person crashed a Tiger Moth in the tall weeds in the east end of the field, and did not damage it at all!

#9 Evel Knievel Feb 18, 2010 08:51 PM

I remember this one time.....at Hodges Hobbies...

A guy rode a dirt bike up the side of the Big Shop and almost killed Santa Clause.

#10 Tha Hodgehound Feb 18, 2010 08:53 PM

I remember this one time.... at Hodges Hobbies....

this same person who lets ppl fly his "crop duster", knees started knocking and stuttered "ww what r u dddd doing?!?!?!" when I made it disappear behind the trees!

#11 _OZ_ Feb 18, 2010 10:21 PM

I remember this one time.... at Hodges Hobbies....

A guy crashed his Stryker on top of the pavilion and had to ask Mac for the ladder so he could get it down.

#12 Pudknocker71 Feb 19, 2010 04:48 AM

IrtotaHH...oh wait...haven't been there.

#13 _Lunchbox_ Feb 21, 2010 08:14 AM

I remember this one time at RAA (which is HH east) this guy was maidening a BIG plane and a couple ReRes took a blade CX and acted like they were hovering it over the guy doing the maiden....

#14 Tha Hodgehound Feb 21, 2010 11:45 AM

I remember this one time ...at Hodges Hobbies......a GIANT GEE BEE almost cleared the whole population of people from under the shed!

#15 Tha Hodgehound Feb 21, 2010 11:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
results...