RC Groups

RC Groups
    Mini Helis
        Rave www.rtf-heli.com and www.xheli.com

#1 Dougman Jan 28, 2010 06:24 PM

www.rtf-heli.com and www.xheli.com

Hope this helps someone like it has helped me. For what it's worth (and I am not affiliated in any way monetarily or professionally with either site), I have received first class service from these two suppliers.
=Rtf-heli has a specific focus. They're not a mega-outlet. Having said that, I have placed multiple orders with them for ESky Big-Lama upgrades (calm down, I'm aware that it's not a "mini") and ESky HBFPv2 parts. The orders show up before they should, overly packaged, and are exactly what they advertise.
=Xheli.com has an excellent selection, on-hand stock, and while they are a larger site, they have responded to my inquiries, and I have purchased 3 heli's from them that have arrived in good shape, packaged well.

Nuff said.:D

#2 kev_v Mar 24, 2010 11:29 AM

and the pricing?

xheli have a lot of out stock items. i wanted to order but they "dont have it man"

#3 nighthawk117 Mar 27, 2010 04:43 PM

#4 MicroJago Mar 27, 2010 05:10 PM

I had great service from xheli, ordered from them 3 or 4 times.

#5 ewoodcox Mar 28, 2010 07:15 AM

I've had mostly good luck, one boo boo but honestly, for the price and the 98% good experiance, I'll keep buying from them. :)

#6 nighthawk117 Mar 28, 2010 12:33 PM

#7 nighthawk117 Mar 28, 2010 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=nighthawk117;14713249]Yes, I have made a few small "practice orders" and those worked out fine, but when I ordered the two helis with cases and they cant be traced. I find that a bit odd. Who knows, maybe UPS screwed up, either way that is not good. I would like to order more from them also. I just find it hard that my package has not been scanned
somewhere in the last 6 days. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

I messed up big time, Xheli did not mess up my order, UPS never scanned the package once since it left xheli, until it reached the center out here. My appologies to Xheli.