RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Heli Talk
        Discussion How to mount Alu head.

#1 sungamc Jan 21, 2010 01:39 PM

How to mount Alu head.

Help!!
I bought a alu head to my E-sky CP Belt V2 but didnīt get any manual of how to mount it together, is there anyone that has a manual that you can send to me??
Thanks in advance!!
BR
Magnus

#2 ccowboyearl Jan 21, 2010 01:56 PM

What

Do you mean put the head together or install it in the heli? Either way, follow the instructions in the ESKY book or just look at your old head. All of the parts should look the same. What brand of head is it and where did you get it from? They should be able to help you.

#3 sungamc Jan 21, 2010 02:42 PM

Yes how to put the head together, the biggest problems is how to mount the main blade holder, the rod that holds the bladseholders. The old head is plastic and do not looks like the new one.

/Magnus

#4 osterizer Jan 23, 2010 07:02 PM

The aluminum ESky heads are different in detail from the plastic ones. You didn't say which one you bought, but if you do a search for the belt cp threads in the mini forum, I'm sure it's been discussed. I know it was for the King, which uses similar parts.

#5 skizziks Jan 23, 2010 10:11 PM

Page 35 of the esky king 2 manual shows the assembly of the metal head...The metal head is the same for both king 2 and belt cp...