RC Groups

RC Groups
    FPV Talk
        Discussion Two 2.4Ghz RX on same heli / Two 900Mhz Vid TX on same heli

#1 daltron Nov 26, 2009 03:20 PM

Two 2.4Ghz RX on same heli / Two 900Mhz Vid TX on same heli

Hey Guys
I've searched and searched but the question is hard to phrase to get results.. I have read and understand i cannot have both a 2.4Ghz RX and 2.4 Video TX on the one heli due to interference but am I able to run two 2.4Ghz RX on the same heli safely? (for 2 man Pilot/Camera operator AP/FPV setup)

Is it also possible to run say two 900Mhz video TX's (on different channels) on the same heli?

Hopefully im not asking something thats already been covered but i cant seem to find the answer..

Thanks!
Daltron

#2 EddieWeeks Nov 26, 2009 10:24 PM

I have flown > 1 mile with 2 x 2.4Ghz tx with 2 different cameras... no probem..

#3 daltron Dec 02, 2009 05:29 PM

thanks for the reply! ive done some tests with two 2.4 RX on the same heli and all seems to be working fine!! (pilot/cameraman setup)

anyone know about two 900mhz video tx on dif channels? these things seem a bit more picky... im in aus so i can use all 4 channels on the RV RX i have..
thanks

#4 cmulder Dec 02, 2009 07:00 PM

recievers will not infuence eachother at all since they just "listen" transmitters as long each has there own antenna i do not see a issue but the more experenced might have a diferent opinion