RC Groups

RC Groups
    Off-road Cars
        Discussion what is the best rc off roader and why

#1 fritefrite Nov 17, 2009 01:17 PM

what is the best rc off roader and why

what is the best rc off roader and why no nitro or gas only electric

#2 jettrooper02 Nov 17, 2009 07:01 PM

savage FLUX. or a truggy/buuggy/low cg monstertruck if you don't wanna deal with flips as much.

#3 freechip Nov 18, 2009 09:15 AM

All depends on taste and or prefference.

What's the best beer?

Can't really make a inform decision based on taste.

But if want to know, TRAXXAS AND HPI are two very popular brand name these days with other also.

Always depends on what you want to do.

If you have a local Hobby shop, you mite want to visit to see what they carry in stock as well as parts they carry. You can still buy online if you find better price, but atleast when you buy something that you're LHS carries, it makes it easier then get parts when you brake something and you will cause its part of the hobby. You wont be stuck waiting for your parts to come in.

#4 Papa-Jay Nov 19, 2009 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freechip (Post 13610225)

What's the best beer?

Can't really make a inform decision based on taste.

But if want to know, TRAXXAS AND HPI are two very popular brand name these days with other also.

Always depends on what you want to do.

Lol, and pocket.
btw FG is great truck, great what I meant is huge, yeah its really big truck.

#5 jettrooper02 Nov 19, 2009 09:27 PM

oh yeah, if you even think you might one day just slightly want to check out racing go to your local race track and see what they carry. that's why my next car is iether gonna be an associated or traxxas.

#6 redlined_b16a Nov 21, 2009 06:41 PM

I beat my Traxxas Trucks since the 90's,they required the less attention and money,Mostly went thru stock driveshafts,shocktower and shocks