RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Warbirds
        Help! I need the CG for a PZ P-51 Mustang, the original brushed PZ P-51

#1 mechengineer03 Oct 12, 2009 09:43 PM

I need the CG for a PZ P-51 Mustang, the original brushed PZ P-51

I ordered me one of the brushless motor mount adapters of E-Bay and I installed a new PULSO 2826/08 outrunner motor (it was the one that I got for free, well 20 bucks for shipping) and it should really make this PZ mustang scream however with the heavier motor and a heavier battery pack I am going to need to make sure I have the CG right and I don't know what the CG is for the Parkzone P-51 Mustang so anyone knowing what it is would be greatly appreciated if you could post it on here for me.

THANKS

As I had stated above this is the original Parkzone P-51 Mustang that originally came with the brushed geared motor.

#2 LICobra Oct 12, 2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechengineer03
I ordered me one of the brushless motor mount adapters of E-Bay and I installed a new PULSO 2826/08 outrunner motor (it was the one that I got for free, well 20 bucks for shipping) and it should really make this PZ mustang scream however with the heavier motor and a heavier battery pack I am going to need to make sure I have the CG right and I don't know what the CG is for the Parkzone P-51 Mustang so anyone knowing what it is would be greatly appreciated if you could post it on here for me.

THANKS

As I had stated above this is the original Parkzone P-51 Mustang that originally came with the brushed geared motor.

As per the "Frankie" replacement airframe manual:
With a 3s 2100 lipo...3 inches (76mm) from the leading edge where it meets the fuse.

#3 mechengineer03 Oct 12, 2009 11:27 PM

OK Thanks LICOBRA