RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion My work bench

#1 norgale Jun 05, 2009 07:10 PM

My work bench

2 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I decided to clean off my work bench and today i rebuilt it. However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card. Hahahahaha! Pete

#2 Kmot Jun 06, 2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

However before I got it rebuilt I got kicked off the RCG for having a clean work bench. Had to mess up the new bench fast to keep my membership card.
Yeah, just in the nick of time too! :p

#3 james.wood May 04, 2010 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.

#4 Richard Byers May 15, 2010 11:15 AM

Interested in PT boat plans

Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick

#5 Richard Byers May 15, 2010 11:18 AM

PT Boat plans

I live in Beeton, Ontario, Canada. Could you mail me a set of the plans? If so how much would it cost ?
Rick

#6 jimram Feb 05, 2011 04:46 PM

21' Chris Craft plans

Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim

#7 Cardinaljack Feb 20, 2011 10:46 AM

Sterling Chris Craft 63

Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack

#8 norgale Aug 16, 2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Byers (Post 15093597)
Hi I am quite interested in getting a set of plans from you for the PT Boat. Is that possable ?
Rick

Richard I didn't know that I had messages on my blog. Do you still need PT boat plans? Pete

#9 norgale Aug 16, 2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimram (Post 17321587)
Hi Pete,
I am interested in the plans for this cruiser as my grandfather had one and I would like to build the model. I am 70 so you can tell he owned it many years ago. Let me know the best way to do this.
Many thanks,
Jim

Jim I didn't realize that I had this message from you on my blog. Guess I didn't know enough to look at it or maybe I already answered you. In any case did you ever get your plans anywhere? I think I still have these plans if you still need them. Pete

#10 norgale Aug 16, 2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardinaljack (Post 17462802)
Hello norgale, I believe someone noted that you could supply plans/instructions for this kit. I have two "partial" kits in boxes but no parts lists or plans. Please let me know if you can supply. Thanks and Regards, Jack

Jack I just found this message in my blog and don't remember if I ever answered you or not. If you still need these plans and patterns I still have them available for $35 shipped.in the 48 states. AK and Hawaii and international cost a bit more. Pete

#11 norgale Aug 16, 2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james.wood (Post 15011028)
I have built Altair using balsa/foam sandwich epoxy rather than MM artcals card technique. I used the extended keel and enlarged rudder. I was surprised to find out how nicely it sails. Now I know why the original is such a success in the races down in Tortola.

Hi Jim:
Don't recall if I ever answered this post and it goes back aways. That's a great looking sailboat and an interesting way you built it. How much does the keel weigh? Do you still have these boats? They all look super. Pete