RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W)
        For Sale Magnum .91 XL 4 Stroke,Only 8 Flights On it

#1 3Daddiction Mar 22, 2009 04:05 AM

Magnum .91 XL 4 Stroke,Only 8 Flights On it
 
Magnum .91 XL 4Stroke Engine,only 8 flights on it,Asking $100 Shipped Conus PayPal
Willing to trade for OS55AX, OS .61FX,OS75AX,OX.91FX OS46FX PLus Cash thanx for looking

#2 pyrobus Mar 22, 2009 07:23 AM

Question.
 
Have you ever had a different user name on this site or rcu?

There is talk of you being a scammer please see trader talk to clear your good name.

Pyro

#3 3Daddiction Mar 22, 2009 04:10 PM

wow what is going on please i have no idea who im being accused off please check my ebay feedback plus feedback which is coming sonn here and rcuniverse

#4 pyrobus Mar 23, 2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrobus
Have you ever had a different user name on this site or rcu?

There is talk of you being a scammer please see trader talk to clear your good name.

Pyro


Well, have you traded here under different user names?

Just explain yourself, and clear your good name. If you dont have anything to hide, welcome to rcgroups!

pyro

#5 Wingwrecker Mar 24, 2009 12:08 AM

this is 3daddiction and yes, a known scammer.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt....php?t=1015687

See post #6.

Go away dude. You keep posting scams that I want.

#6 SurfOnH2o Mar 24, 2009 12:28 AM

He also writes like an 1st grader..Thanks for the heads up Wingwrecker !

#7 jdkxtreme Mar 27, 2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepaautorepai
Magnum .91 XL 4Stroke Engine,only 8 flights on it,Asking $100 Shipped Conus PayPal
Willing to trade for OS55AX, OS .61FX,OS75AX,OX.91FX OS46FX PLus Cash thanx for looking


Still for sale?

#8 JEanes Mar 27, 2009 04:41 PM

..
 
.... :confused:

#9 JEanes Mar 27, 2009 05:06 PM

"what's going on" ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepaautorepai
wow what is going on please i have no idea who im being accused off please check my ebay feedback plus feedback which is coming sonn here and rcuniverse

You rebutted the claims in a post located in the airplanes fs/w section.

#10 JEanes Mar 28, 2009 05:47 PM

this post
 
;) WOW....got real quiet....... ;)

#11 JEanes Apr 09, 2009 01:01 PM

scammer
 
UM.....the mods got him.......he downloaded pics of a plane that I had on our clubs website, changed some info...and posted it for sale on flyinggiants.com.....he has been busted on 3 of our hobby sites....... :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.