RC Groups

RC Groups
    Boats (FS/W)
        For Sale Futaba Sail Servo FP-S25 and FP-S26

#1 Harvard Feb 27, 2009 12:45 PM

Futaba Sail Servo FP-S25 and FP-S26

Sailors,

I have a new in box FP-S25 Futaba 140 degree sail servo and a
used in good working condition. FP-S26 rudder servo.
The sail servo comes with all the hardware including the 12cm output arm that attaches to the servo output wheel.
$ 35.00 and $ 5.00 for shipping.

Thanks and Happy sailing!

Harvard

#2 howard.stern Mar 10, 2009 11:31 AM

Futaba S-25 Servo

Good day sir from Switzerland, and I hope you are doing well. I would be delighted to purchase your S-25 servo should it still be available. I look forward to hearing from you, and say many thanks in advance, with regards, Howard Stern (howard.stern@swissonline.ch)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvard
Sailors,

I have a new in box FP-S25 Futaba 140 degree sail servo and a
used in good working condition. FP-S26 rudder servo.
The sail servo comes with all the hardware including the 12cm output arm that attaches to the servo output wheel.
$ 35.00 and $ 5.00 for shipping.

Thanks and Happy sailing!

Harvard

#3 Harvard Mar 10, 2009 11:48 AM

Servo

Howard,

PM your address and I will figure shipping charge and get back to you.

Harvard

#4 howard.stern May 06, 2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvard
Howard,

PM your address and I will figure shipping charge and get back to you.

Harvard

Dear sir, I hope very much that you receive these messages. I am so sorry, but I did not realize that one can ONLY communicate this way. I have given you my e-mail address, but have not heard from you, and can only assume these are removed. I would love to have these units, and hope you still have them. My address is Howard Stern Dreilindenstr. 88 6006 Luzern Switzerland. My e-mail: howard dot stern at swissonline dot ch. Perhaps it will work this way. I hope to hear from you, and do please forgive my long silence. Kind regards, Howard Stern