Posted by ragtimer |
Aug 17, 2010 @ 11:59 PM | 2,059 Views
How to Wash a Cat
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
lids (You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.) The
cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that
come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this. CAUTION: Do
not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be
reaching out for anything they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash"
and "rinse", which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are
no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside
where he will dry himself.
Born in northern Vermont about 64 winters ago, so I HATE snow and ice and cold weather. EDF jets and helis are my current passion.
EDF Jets and Helis, ragtime piano, cowboy action shooting