Hi all, welcome to JHAC. What a surprise that there's a new update in just 2 days! I just couldn't believe the cumbersome work for the last update actually makes a ton of mess for less efficiency. I tried to get better steering in water by adding a larger, hydro-foiled water rudder, but always result in ultimate fail. Well I guess that was too much hot glue for water to peel off... So, I came up with another idea.
As a result of the previous fail, I redesigned the vertical stabilizer into a gigantic planform with most of it being the rudder, and also changed the motor to a Turnigy 2836/9, 950kV motor. I'm tellin' you, it was a perfect 10! The steering finally went back to normality for an airboat, and it doesn't even need a water rudder, which the vehicle is 100% amphibious now. Off-road or off-shore, take your pick !
Glad to have a REAL airboat today!
Howdy, RCGroup-ers heh heh! Here's the newest update of the JHAB, a fun little watercraft that I built to spend seasons (i.e. deep summer and deep winter) that I can hardly fly my planes with. This product is not a marketing product.
Update: Reinforced and refurbished tail fin component, pusher power system running an E-flite Park 370, 1360kV brushless on 30A ESC and 5500mAh 35C 3S LiPo, a 7x6E prop, larger water rudder.
Howdy folks, I'm Joe from the JHAC and now am back to the Group! I've got somethin to show y'all... No doubt, it's the good old JH-21A Vesper II again! Now this particular model shown here ain't an ordinary VII, it's "The Amazing Sundowner" edition, featuring a larger fuselage with micro servos for the tail. The model is constructed and tested yesterday, and the flight...surely was great! This airplane really got to the sweet spot where it flies with record-broken speed and rough aerobatics. The model features a single-piece cantilever wing with KFm-2 airfoil. The rubber band hold-down posts came in standard and handy, only 8 rubber bands are needed to hold down the wing tight and strong.
A scream, a loud scream, a very loud scream, a very loud scream of speed... With all that in mind, comes forth the JH-30E Q-Tau Q-series racer aircraft. The Q-Tau aircraft is an art of simplicity; from all aspects, it is engineered and layered in such way that would even frighten all the rivals. It is designed with entry-level advanced pilot in mind, which its finely tailored KFm-4 wings are too tough to handle all flexes, crashes and even your little one's destruction! Two excessively large full-span ailerons are designed to deliver maximum amount of excitement and maneuverability for you, and your spectators! A potent Turnigy D3542/5 1250kV brushless motor, in addition to a breathtaking 60Amp ESC and a 4500mAh 3S 30C LiPo battery, this speedster will always be ready to take your boredom away and bring you a nice and thrilling afternoon!...Continue Reading
Hey guys, Joe here! Just some updates on the JHAC Enhancement Project, and here comes the preliminary version of the JH-43A Wedge UPA, the JH-P2A4.
This flying wing is a blast to fly with improved aerodynamics. It is a graceful large-scale FPV wing that can serve you in any situations. Note: twin inward-leaning vertical stabilizers (TILVS) are added for wing root aerodynamic efficiency and extra stability....Continue Reading
Why do you treat o'r small orgs like taters? What are you guys, 4 years ago you were just like us, being highly local and unknown. If not through YouTube, your company is simply another small RC org... You'd better know why I always ignore your company and your videos, cause you are destroying the industry, and monopolizing over all of us small orgs. Don't think "ha, he's just being pathetic, beggin' us to feed him", because I'm expressing many people's voice! Yeah, you "help the RC community", but we do too! What have you done, isn't that enough for you guys? Ask your self, do people really like your products? They are supporting your fatass to get fatter and bigger over time; to expand into a hyper-inflated balloon. They are common beginners and will most likely crash your planes after buying them, leaving the sole group of true hobbyists, having absolutely no interest in those cheap foam products you guys build! If you will, go look at my products, I handcraft and engrave them with the best type of foam board. Cheap but low quality, be sure you inspect your fomies with the FCC and CE before you even bring it to market! I do not have any more respect in you, and have a good thought, of why I rant about these discord.
Hi, this is Joe from Joe-Hanson Aircraft Co. I have viewed your post and would like to tell you my personal experience with FT. This group is a highly arrogant group, which means they would say that they are "helping the RC community" but in reality not really. They never care about small groups like us, even we are legitimate and from Texas.
Here's the link to my post (If you want me to talk about that group, I've got too many evidences), please take a look http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2480989
I'm a friend with both Bixler and Windestal on Facebook, but they've never replied to any messages I sent them.
The JH-P2A3 is the indirect derivative of the JH-22A SurfWing UPA. Although the P2A3 is 75% of the SurfWing base, it outplays the SurfWing with several innovations:
1. Stress-eliminating 3-piece integrated base airframe
2. Lighter empty weight (EW)
3. Lighter All Up Wieght (AUW)
4. Unnecessary components eliminated
5. Widened rear-central panel
6. Twin Inward-leaned vertical stabilizers
7. Smaller scaled control surfaces for more stability
8. Raked wingtips
In order to enhance stability and certain aerodynamic characteristics, this aircraft is equipped with twin inward-leaned VTs and raked wingtips.
Twin inward-leaned vertical stabilizers has these benefits:
1. Capture central flow & separate outboard flows
2. Increase central stability
3. Increase pusher prop efficiency
4. Separation of control surfaces
Raked wingtips do:
1. Eliminate tip stall
2. Increase glide ratio (GR)
3. Increase effective planform aspect ratio (AR)
4. Reduce induced drag
5. Smooth climb & stall
Today I was so content to open the box for my long-waited 4th Mobius Action Cam that I payed $80 on Amazon. Guess what, guys, tis a fake one shipped from Shenzhen, China that only worth $10 USD! The real MAC costs $80 USD and it is a much better HD FPV camera! As a result, I have to request a return with Amazon.com for that piece of !
Tips for getting Mobius Action Cams:
1. If you're in the U.S. or Canada, please buy all MAC related items from companies called "Novotm", "Spy Tec", and "Mobius".
2. If you accidentally purchased your MAC products from other companies, please check the shipping box and the product box. The genuine MAC has no Chinglish and any graphic on its box, it'll simply come with a cardboard box with a tag that says the company name on it.
3. If it happened to be shipped from a place out of the U.S., please return the item immediately after you confirmed that it is fake.
4. Genuine MAC has a darker, smoother, and much finer case compared to the fake one. Its lens is much larger than the lens of the faulty camera.
5. If you have downloaded the genuine MAC Mobius Setup app on your computer, you can notice that the setup wizard actually does not support the fake, and its board name will appear to be another brand (In my case, the board name is "Syntech" or somethin).
6. The fake product always have traits of very cheap and bad action cameras. It will also be very slow on powering and USB connection.
7. The...Continue Reading