Howdy folks, I'm Joe from the JHAC and now am back to the Group! I've got somethin to show y'all... No doubt, it's the good old JH-21A Vesper II again! Now this particular model shown here ain't an ordinary VII, it's "The Amazing Sundowner" edition, featuring a larger fuselage with micro servos for the tail. The model is constructed and tested yesterday, and the flight...surely was great! This airplane really got to the sweet spot where it flies with record-broken speed and rough aerobatics. The model features a single-piece cantilever wing with KFm-2 airfoil. The rubber band hold-down posts came in standard and handy, only 8 rubber bands are needed to hold down the wing tight and strong.
A scream, a loud scream, a very loud scream, a very loud scream of speed... With all that in mind, comes forth the JH-30E Q-Tau Q-series racer aircraft. The Q-Tau aircraft is an art of simplicity; form all aspects, it is engineered and layered in such way that would even frighten all the rivals. It is designed with entry-level advanced pilot in mind, which its finely tailored KFm-4 wings are too tough to handle all flexes, crashes and even your little one's destruction! Two excessively large full-span ailerons are designed to deliver maximum amount of excitement and maneuverability for you, and your spectators! A potent Turnigy D3542/5 1250kV brushless motor, in addition to a breathtaking 60Amp ESC and a 4500mAh 3S 30C LiPo battery, this speedster will always be ready to take your boredom away and bring you a nice and thrilling afternoon!...Continue Reading
Hey guys, Joe here! Just some updates on the JHAC Enhancement Project, and here comes the preliminary version of the JH-43A Wedge UPA, the JH-P2A4.
This flying wing is a blast to fly with improved aerodynamics. It is a graceful large-scale FPV wing that can serve you in any situations. Note: twin inward-leaning vertical stabilizers (TILVS) are added for wing root aerodynamic efficiency and extra stability....Continue Reading
The JH-P2A3 is the indirect derivative of the JH-22A SurfWing UPA. Although the P2A3 is 75% of the SurfWing base, it outplays the SurfWing with several innovations:
1. Stress-eliminating 3-piece integrated base airframe
2. Lighter empty weight (EW)
3. Lighter All Up Wieght (AUW)
4. Unnecessary components eliminated
5. Widened rear-central panel
6. Twin Inward-leaned vertical stabilizers
7. Smaller scaled control surfaces for more stability
8. Raked wingtips
In order to enhance stability and certain aerodynamic characteristics, this aircraft is equipped with twin inward-leaned VTs and raked wingtips.
Twin inward-leaned vertical stabilizers has these benefits:
1. Capture central flow & separate outboard flows
2. Increase central stability
3. Increase pusher prop efficiency
4. Separation of control surfaces
Raked wingtips do:
1. Eliminate tip stall
2. Increase glide ratio (GR)
3. Increase effective planform aspect ratio (AR)
4. Reduce induced drag
5. Smooth climb & stall
Today, I was so content to open my long waited 4th Mobius Action Cam that I payed $80 on Amazon. Guess what, guys, tis a fake one shipped from Shenzhen, China that only worth $10 USD! The real MAC costs $80 USD and it is a much better HD FPV camera! As a result, I have to request a return with Amazon.com for that piece of !
Tips for getting Mobius Action Cams:
1. If you're in the U.S. or Canada, please buy all MAC related items from companies called "Novotm", "Spy Tec", and "Mobius".
2. If you accidentally purchased your MAC products from other companies, please check the shipping box and the product box. The genuine MAC has no Chinglish and any graphic on its box, it'll simply come with a cardboard box with a tag that says the company name on it.
3. If it happened to be shipped from a place out of the U.S., please return the item immediately after you confirmed that it is fake.
4. Genuine MAC has a darker, smoother, and much finer case compared to the fake one. Its lens is much larger than the lens of the faulty camera.
5. If you have downloaded the genuine MAC Mobius Setup app on your computer, you can notice that the setup wizard actually does not support the fake, and its board name will appear to be another brand (In my case, the board name is "Syntech" or somethin).
6. The fake product always have traits of very cheap and bad action cameras. It will also be very slow on powering and USB connection.
7. The fake MAC has file type...Continue Reading
Hi everyone, I've got a nice news to share with y'all. I'm currently starting my senior year Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Engineering Design and Development (EDD) project, which is about solving the multicopter problems in non-recreational Aerial Photography/Videography (APV) activities by designing a fixed-wing aircraft that is capable to meet certain standards. Detailed info coming soon! Check back with you guys later!
Oh Supposed I not to fly in high wind without a complete pre-flight check! Not solely junked my brand new JH-11A/P wing, but also my beloved C Lens Mobius Action Cam! I was just tryin to take some nice vids with my stablest controls ever, yet still crashed...
My first crash in the whole entire year, not because of the problem from either the transmitter or the pilot, but the wing's weakened motor mount that actually flew off the aircraft during flight. Pitiful.
Walked to the crash site and it was a catastrophe. The starboard wing snapped in half, the motor mount far reached from the plane, the camera landed head on and the case popped open, the battery smooshed... For such disaster, shall I pick up all of the remains with sadness and return to the pit with misery. Some quick paces left no triumph, I anxiously tried to turn the Mobius back to life; however, failure awaited.
Now what can I do? I definitely chose to fly my other flying wing, the big-o-trusty JH-22A SurfWing. Whatever to the blue sky and scattered lone clouds, I thought it was so D nice!
Can anybody tell me how to fix a computer problem? I recently upgraded my laptop from Win 8.1 to 10 and started using its exclusive feature, the Movies & TV app to stream all of my HD FPV aerial videos. It ran fine until last night, when I finally pulled off from my work and tried to watch some videos from my video library saved on the desktop, I found a very interesting thing: It stopped working! A small window popped out shortly, stated "Remote procedure call failed". Perfect. I developed some anxiety and started to search for solutions on Google and tried all of them, but non worked. I verified the other Win 10 apps and they work! Just the problem for "Movies & TV", even the other video apps work too! I wavered for several potential causes, and even thought some hacker is currently controlling ma unit! That seems overplayed, but still, I'm very concerned... I researched some info about the RPC, and it has to be in running position all the time, which makes a perfect sense for a grayed out, uncontrollable settings pane to exist.
So how would you solve this "RPC failure" on just one particular application on Windows 10?
This is urgent, please give me at lease a thought so that I can get my app working again in a short time. Thank you very much for stoppin by!
Joe-Hanson Aircraft Co.
An enthusiastic RC hobbyist from Plano,TX. Professions: ParkFlyers and Utility aircraft design. 10 yrs. of experience in the hobby.
United States, TX, Lucas
Utility/Photography Aircraft (UPA), General Sports Aircraft (GSA), Racer Aircraft (RA), Transport Utility Aircraft (TUA)