Posted by Rajj |
Nov 10, 2015 @ 01:24 PM | 1,781 Views
I am sure Clifton (Camoy) must have covered this all but i would like to help the guys who want to set-up cortex as a stand alone receiver/gyro. below is my setup on spektrum DSM2 satellites
1) throttle - goes into throttle port on cortex (3rd port from the far right with the demon face straight up).
2) aileron - can go into either E or A on cortex
3) elevator- can go into either D or B on cortex
4) rudder- goes into C on cortex
5) 2nd aileron (if present)- can go into B or D on cortex
6) 2nd elevator (if present)- can go into either A or E on cortex
-power for the cortex must be provided through the sum port (2nd port from far right with the demon face straight up).
- if high torque digital servos are being used, its a good idea to stabilize power over the cortex via 2 ports rather than just with 1 port. i use external SBEC with 2 servo ports for the power. i plugged 1st into the sum port on the cortex and the 2nd is linked to throttle channel via a Y lead.
- better to use 2 satellites when using cortex as a stand alone receiver/gyro.