Posted by qpstore |
Feb 19, 2013 @ 10:13 PM | 2,651 Views
Model enthusiasts maybe familiar with DLE engines. Briefly speaking, DLE is a Chinese manufactured engine brand which mainly specialized in RC aircraft models. Its gasoline engine is very professional in design and usually exporting to overseas. Its displacement ranges from 20cc to 222cc.
Compared with other models, the DLE60 is by no means outstanding. Twin cylinders give it super continuous power, extended exhaust pipe equipment makes a long service life. It can make 4.3hp per kg of engine weight and suitable for large airplanes like 89″ 1400 + sq. inch “50cc”.
At first others may overlook the 60cc twin cylinder as they are heavy and underpowered. While considering the large model aircraft, it will be perfect for large popular planes like 80″ warbird. Because the twin cylinders can provide a smooth operation and strong power for the model.
Here is the specification for your reference.
* Displacement: 60 cc (3.7 cu in)
* Bore/stroke: 45mm x 35mmCompression ratio: 7.6:1
* Weight: Engine: 1560 g Muffler: 170 g
* Idle speed: 1500 RPM
* Ignition Module: 190 g
* Output: 7 hp @ 8,500 rpm
* Static thrust: 15.2/13.5 Kg at 100/1800 Meter altitude
* Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propellers
* Includes: Electronic ignition, 2 x mufflers, spark plug & engine standoffs