Posted by S4ntai |
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:51 AM | 2,115 Views
Just want to share my X525 build.
I bought the kit of eBay, thank you to rcmodelpart369 for fast delivery. Got it less than two weeks, shipped from Singapore to Australia.
Here are list of parts included on the kit:
- X525 V3 fordling frame x1 - KKMulticopter v5.5 with USB tool x1( quad "+" model or "X " model ) ---- make sure you tell them if you want "+" model or "X" model
- XXD 2212 KV1000 brushless motor with propelleradapter x4
- 1045/1045R Propeller x4 - ESC Connect Board x1
- Hobbypower 30A ESCX4
- Reinforced Protection cover x1
- 3.5mm gold bullet plug x12 ( 12pcs male + 12 pcs femal )
- Heat shink tube x2 (50cm red + 50cm black)
I did not use the X525 frame provided (red n black) as I have HK X525 already built before this kit arrive.
I decided to use HK KK2 Flight controller as everyone recommended to use for beginner and I agree 100% is so easy to use.
NOTE: Jumper cable was not provided on KK2, but lucky the kit includes the jumper cable and USBasp to update the KK2 from v1.2 to v1.6
(which are recommended for better Self-Leveling program)
I did not use the ESC connect board as I'm using Cable power distribution (no reason why just preferences)
I found the current setup of X525 has very low ground clearance, hence I detach the spring and bring bottom end to be bolted to the bar (See Photo)
Another Issue with HK X525, since it's all silver bar, I cannot tell where's...Continue Reading