Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
seojeff's blog
Posted by seojeff | Nov 06, 2012 @ 07:36 PM | 1,855 Views
Finished my Sr. Telemaster build and was able to maiden it today. Flies really nice. I installed HUGE 6" pneumatic tires for a tundra cub look.

Senior TeleCub (Telemaster) Maiden Flight (7 min 13 sec)

Posted by seojeff | Aug 26, 2012 @ 03:23 PM | 1,703 Views
Decided to start an FPV page on Facebook called FPV Pilot. There I will post all the FPV goodies I've discovered around the web.

http://www.facebook.com/FpvPilot

Check it out & 'Like' if you're into FPV.
Posted by seojeff | Dec 20, 2011 @ 07:52 PM | 2,452 Views
Got a $5 airbrush from HobbyKing and an air compressor for my birthday...
Posted by seojeff | Dec 13, 2011 @ 01:18 PM | 2,324 Views
My uncle sent me a pic of this Navy blimp they flew over the Army-Navy football game.
Posted by seojeff | Nov 22, 2011 @ 10:12 AM | 2,820 Views
Finally finished installing my nav lights on the Apprentice. I used the Turnigy LED Lighting Kit available at HobbyKing for less than $7.
Posted by seojeff | Nov 20, 2011 @ 11:15 AM | 2,465 Views
I recently received an order from HobbyKing that was missing a part. We're talking about an $8 motor inside a $140 order. Not to mention that I've spent roughly $1400 with them in the past 4 months. They keep asking me to take various pictures of the other parts. I even had to pack it all back up, put it on a scale and take a picture of the box on the scale so that you could see the label AND the scale value at the same time. I wish I owned a business that was so wildly successful that I could treat good customers this way and get away with it. Actually, that's not true, I'd never treat customers like this.
Posted by seojeff | Sep 12, 2011 @ 09:07 AM | 3,435 Views
Not wanting to spend $70 for a lipo for my DX8 I was excited to find out that HK released their 4000 mAh Lipo for the Spektrum DX8 for only $18 Check out my blog post for more info.
Posted by seojeff | Sep 09, 2011 @ 08:21 AM | 3,362 Views
This was my 2nd attempt at a Titan conversion. This time I used lightweight spackle to fill the gap above the EDF to give a more finished look. Unfortunately the EDF hung too low and when I belly landed it snapped the plane in half. However, it did fly very well before this. I may try to glue it back together & fly it again.
Posted by seojeff | Aug 29, 2011 @ 09:38 PM | 3,299 Views
I've completed my Titan EDF conversion. Hoping to fly it tomorrow evening for the first time. Thanks to SNice for the help / inspiration.





...Continue Reading
Posted by seojeff | Aug 17, 2011 @ 03:35 PM | 4,781 Views
...yet another blog...