Posted by ScotY |
Feb 16, 2011 @ 06:13 PM | 6,703 Views
Glider and general programming guides created by MalcolmHolt...thanks Malcolm!
Also, a big thanks to fnnwizard (Tuan) for all the assistance with the 8FG! I'd post his glider template here but it's not an allowed file type. I don't think he'd mind if I gave this file out so, if interested in getting a copy, send me a PM.
From Ace Model UK:
Wing Span: 2.414 mm
Wing Area: 44.94 dm2
Wing Profile: NAN F3J
Fuse Length: 1320 mm
Empty weight: 857g
Motor diameter: Up to 36mm
- Ailerons: up 18 mm, down 9 mm
- Rudder: right/left 18 mm
- Elevator: up 11 mm, down 9 mm (Elevator neutral point 78 mm measured from bottom of fuselage to trailing edge)
- Butterfly braking: flaps down 0-43 mm, ailerons up 0-12 mm, elevator down 0-6 mm.
- Soaring: ailerons and flaps down 5 mm, elevator down 2 mm.
- Speed: ailerons and flaps up 3 mm, elevator up 1 mm.
- Center of Gravity 106-108 mm from leading edge, use test flights to find best place.
Just want to list my notes here as I tend to lose things, forgetful, etc.
Right wing 11.0 oz.
Left wing 11.3
MKS 6125 Mini (flaps) 0.9
MKS Ds95 (elevator) 0.7
Hyperion DS09-AMD (ailerons) 0.4
Hitec HS-5065MG (rudder) 0.4