Posted by Stenz28 |
Mar 05, 2010 @ 10:25 PM | 2,859 Views
Helis by order of purchase/flight/crash:
1. MCX (just spins around, probably the 5in1)
2. CX3 (under repair)
3. MSR - YAY! WORKING!!!!
4. Blade 400 (Scale building here) http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post16476269
5. Gaui 550 WORKING!
6. Mini Titan E325 (PTSD accident, picked up and smashed on table, dead)
7. Axe 400 (crashed during checkflight for sale, head/feathering shaft, dead)
8. 4G3 (too squirrly for me to fly, TRADED)
9. Ember2 - always seems to be too windy, have got it stuck in a tree twice!
10. Walkera 400d - WORKING!
11. SRB Quark - Nice heli... probably what I should have bought after the MSR and saved a few $K
12. Walkera UFLYs - New, flys ok with new gyro.
Retired Soldier (Linguiust, Army), Mechanic for "real world".