Brightness Adjustment,1 W LCD screen.... Tempting since I do not recommend the lawmate anymore because I had one overheating on me (although I did not remove heatsink) and got other reports of the same issue.
I don't need another Tx at the moment but if you are willing to make a 1$ donation to this cause I will purchase it and review it properly for the community.
- If you are interested in upgrading your tuner with a comtech, please read this carefully (you'd better have an o-scope)
- My last conclusions about Circular Polarisation
- CP vs Stock antennas review: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=1723
- CP Antennas review made by me - Mod (not easy) for the Knob Receiver (see Don't Touch this category) Other mods for the not so good category can be found here: http://esquinaelectronica.blogspot.com/
- No problems between Lawmate receivers and CP Antennas anymore!
- Again: New jitter free servo found! And cheaper then the previous new one, Made the Test myself, not a single glitch (only if you make the antenna touch the metal tip of the gears)
DISCLAIMER: FOR US CITIZENS PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE ONLY LEGAL CHANNEL FOR THIS SORT OF ACTIVITY IN USA IS 1280 Mhz
- should protect the whole Gopro and not only the lens
- Lens protection is easy and cheap to replace
The lens protection is a UV filter, it is simply screwed like on a DSLR. The screw is compatible with all matching photography accessories. So If you break or scratch the UV filter you can replace it easily. You can also change to a polarisation filter or whatever you want to make some shots with special effects.
For transportation you can also buy a cheap1$ 37mm snap-on to protect even more your gopro (must be bought your side).