Posted by AEORC |
Oct 23, 2008 @ 01:49 AM | 13,038 Views
Want to introduce one part of FPV system,and hope you will know more about
X-GYRO1000 and AVR1000 series for the part of X-GYRO:
Preconditions and warnings
1.X-GYRO is integrated with high precision sensor which is very sensitive to shock and moisture, please keep its storage environment dry and take good care of it.
2. Please donít try to open the X-GYRO case, or it will damage and destroy the module and lost free repair.
3. Never do FPV flying in populated areas.
4. Please take extreme care of polarity when connecting the X-GYRO with the trainer connector and battery, otherwise it can easily destroy the device.
5. Excessive movement back and forth when the power and audio/video wires were plugged into camera on pan/tilt mounts will cause fracture at the connector, if the problem happened, please use a drop of hot-glue at the cable enter of the connector to solve it.
6. Since controlling the pan/tilt servos on camera will add extra power load on RC model, please make sure your BEC on your ESC or battery can support the extra power supply. Please also read your ESC manual and make sure the servo numbers it can control to avoid out of control from FPV flying.
7. Users need to take all responsibility of breach of local law and regulation.
X-GYRO 1000 is a kind of two axis head movement tracking system, based on high technology of sensor technique, designed for tracking complicated three-dimensional motion like head...Continue Reading
Posted by AEORC |
Oct 10, 2008 @ 09:09 PM | 10,581 Views
Here is a new presentaion with a LCD screen has a display capability of cell count, individual cell voltage, and total pack voltage simultaneously(as the picture 1 shows).
Some details on the following:
The Cell Diag is designed for 2-6 cells(DIAG 6X)/ 2-4 cells(DIAG 4X) Li-Po batteries with balance charging port.
Working Temperature Range: －20℃ to 50℃
Dimension: 53x 29x 5mm
◎ Small, light and ultra-portable with only 5mm thickness including the LCD screen.
◎ The high resolution LCD screen has a display capability of cell count, individual cell voltage, and total pack voltage simultaneously, up to 6 cell (for CellDIAG6X) / 4 cell (for CellDIAG4X).
◎ High precision with +/-0.01V (10mv) accuracy.
◎ It is not only able to measure the Li-Po, Li-Fe battery packs via balancing port, but also capable for checking ordinary Ni-CD, Ni-HM and other battery packs with no balancing port (the optional connection adapter is necessary), such as 4.8V receiver pack.
◎ Able to direct observe the battery pack balancing condition efficiently.
◎ Cell/ Pack voltage data monitoring for chargers with no voltage display. Improve the charging process safety and reliability. (Optional Y Connection adapter is necessary)
Remarks and attentions:
- Due to the battery pack loading drop, to avoid the voltage checking difference/ error, make sure the battery pack is disconnected from the loading, and observe the reading 30 seconds later the disconnection.
- Data display refresh rate may drops in low temperature environment. This is normal because of the LCD panel characteristics.
- Although it is a device with ultra low power consumption, make sure disconnect the battery after use to void over discharge/ damage to the battery.
Posted by AEORC |
Sep 19, 2008 @ 02:22 AM | 13,186 Views
Converting brush to brushless for LAMA,we use this micro motor---C10,
That is a both mini and powerful brushless outrunner.
KV:2900kv,2100kv(can be made the kv reaches about 7700kv now)
Winding Material:copper / silver-plating line
Size: 17.8mm X 15mm
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
No load Current:10V 0.5A(2900kv)
Max Continous Current:2.9A(2900kv)
Recommended Prop.:4*2.5 / 5*3
In order to require more power ,convert brush to brushless for the power system is really a good idea.
We are doing convert brush motors to brushless outrunner for Lama.The result is nice,the lama becomes driving because of the strong outrunner.
Prepare:Two C10 brushless outrunners(2900kv), two 5A brushless ESCs,and two brushless changers.
Steps' photos in the following,waitting for suggestions of yours....Continue Reading
Posted by AEORC |
Sep 08, 2008 @ 03:26 AM | 13,567 Views
FPV---First Person View ,a very advanced equipment with high practicability for flying your models.
As I know,there are not more than 5 factories producing it in the world,
but known by many people and becomes more popular now.
The following are some details about it.
*includes:①Head Movement Tracking System ② small camera③ATX10 2.4G audio-visual transmitter④ARX 2.4G audio-visual receiver⑤7.4V800mAh lipoly for receiver⑥11.1V800mAh lipoly for transmitter⑦pan/tilt（including two 9g servoes）⑧2-3S lipoly charger
*Head Movement Tracking System(for example,X-GYRO1000):
X-GYRO 1000 is a kind of two axis head movement tracking system, based on high technology of sensor technique, designed for tracking complicated three-dimensional motion like head movement and so on, it can also be used on the areas of controlling drones and robots, transferring three-dimensional motion signals from hands, head of human to corresponding movement system on RC model, drone or robot.
The basic version of X-GYRO 1000 is specially designed for RC models with FPV(First Personal Version), it can be used perfectly with main stream transmitters that gets self defining trainer channel on market or to be co-operated with wireless high frequency modular independently. It can transfer the checked movement signals to transmitter, and the transmitter can send out signals of head movement or position of head( on two axis), so that the real...Continue Reading