Posted by Wefinance01 |
Nov 06, 2014 @ 09:03 PM | 2,429 Views
I picked up this LX A10 twin 70mm this week. This will be my third build of this A10 ( 1st one modified with flaps and CS10, 2nd one standard build with minor mods for a friend, and this one. The following mods will be done on this build:
1) reinforced outer wings and inner wings with carbon fiber arrow.
2) reinforced center fuse for strength and durability.
3) installed custom rebuilt freewing euro nose gear and mains with 3" wheels
4) modified nose gear bay for offset landing gear scale location on both mains and nose.
5) CA molded gear doors.
6) balsa ca hardened fuse winglets.