Posted by jdog83 |
Jan 12, 2012 @ 10:52 AM | 4,002 Views
Hey there, my name is jdog, or Jansen in real life. I guess I could give you my last name too, but that would just raise more questions. I'll save that for if I need a small part or something, thanks 1hammer!
I am going to primarily use this to list heli/plane purchase events in chronological order. I had a buddy named airfoil'd who did this and I thought it was a great idea.
Edit: wow, that picture of me is pretty depressing! Would it kill me to smile?
Chronological List Of R/C Purchases
This part is going to have to be a work in progress
1) 'blue hat' havoc nock off $20
Later learned it was a shady company who's toys started fires.
2) another 'blue hat' havoc nock off 20
Hey, twice the fun! (didn't know about the fires yet )
3) bladerunner blackghost (it pointed me to this forum)
Looks like I missplelled, 'missplelt' how ironic
Anyway to continue this list:
4) another blade runner blackghost to fly away the winter blues
5) airhogs havoc heli, much better than that 'blue hat' garbage
6) Silverlit DIY single wing plane. My first plane. Range was short. Lifespan was short. Enough said. $20
7) ITC ironman. My first good plane.... It was a great second choice, lots of fond memories with that one. Later...Continue Reading