Posted by Braddock, VC |
Dec 04, 2010 @ 07:09 PM | 4,740 Views
Took a day off work to apply the decals and the fella that cut them has only cut the shapes for the starboard wing, 2 bloody sets of starboard wing decals - Fortunately solarfilm's solartrim came in the right colours so I had to cut them out by hand, and I got a fresh supply of paints for the cowl, u/c and spats. Should get them painted next week.
Bit of a change of plan on the engine front, I've decided to change the engine, bought a dla 32 gasser to go in there, never realised how many different accessories I had to buy, new fuel pump, new fuel tubes, the list is endless.
Should be ready to fly before Christmas though. I hope.