Posted by Norf |
Dec 02, 2013 @ 07:12 AM | 764 Views
Norf is back!
Testing some new hardware stuff with MeaPirates NG Code.
Check out this Board!
Compatible MultiWii / MegaPirate
IMU 10DOF - MPU6050 + MS5611 + HMC5883
USB connector (no FTDI needed)
4 serial ports (for Spektrum satellite receiver, GPS, bluetooth module...)
On board logic level converter
Alarm output / control battery voltage to drive a buzzer or LED
Possible connections: PPM serializer, I2C sensors, analogic sensors...
14 outputs for motors or servo
8 receiver inputs
Dimensions 50 mm x 50 mm
Standard MK style mounting holes 45 mm x 45 mm
Board flashed with the last version of MultiWii firmware
Looks very nice for the small price and would work perfect with MPNG Code and a Ublox GPS!!
I planned to make a Build Log about the Gaui 330X-S with step by step build pictures and after that some Videoīs about setting all up and then Flightvideoīs
to show how it flies and what is possible with it.
Here it is !!! The ArduPirates Project.
Pretty stoked about it and can`t wait to get my Copters in the air!!
First there is planed a Hexa which I will use for FPV and Filming.
The second one will be a quad for testing new Functions and what is possible with the Board.
ArduPirates Hexacopter Build Log
Here is my Build Log about my new Hexacopter on Arducopter Base with Ardupirates Code, that I build for Camera flights and FPV.
Motor to Motor distance will be 54 cm which is the smallest possible distance for 10" Props.
* 6 Degree of Freedom IMU stabilized control
* Gyro stabilized flight mode enabling acrobatics (loops and barrel rolls)
* GPS for position hold
* Magnetometer for heading determination
* Barometer for altitude hold
* IR sensor integration for obstacle avoidance
* Sonar sensor for automated takeoff and landing capability
* Automated waypoint navigation
* Motor control using low cost standard PWM Electronics Speed Controllers (ESC's) later I2C
* On board flight telemetery data storage
* Mounted camera stabilization capability
* Wireless command & telemetry for long distance communication
* Capability to fly in "+&...Continue Reading