For sale is a Century Swift 16 eheli. This heli has about 30 flights on it using the eMoli cells in a 9s1p configuration.
I have a bunch of NIB parts that are for sale additionally as well as 4 of the 9s1p packs. All of the battery packs use the Thunder Power balancing system (TP-210)
The heli comes with:
* Castle Creation HV-45 (HV 85 pictured but NOT included)
* Neu 1910 1.5Y
* eMoli 9s packs available with TP-210 balance taps & Deans
* Rotortech 550mm CF main blades
* Lots of metal head parts (will have to check)
* CF MJP tail fins
* Century CNC metal boom clamp
* JR 811 digital servos
* GY-401 w/9254 tail servo
All you need is a receiver and BEC! Well over $900 worth of stuff, $600 SHIPPED continental US
This is Swift #2 which is setup as AP ship. It can run any rotorblade up to 620mm. It has:
1) Askman AP camera mount w/shock absorbed gimbal
2) Streted Boom, Belt, and gearing from Logo 20
3) Neu 1910/1.5y motor
4) Castle Creations HV-45 ESC
5) JR 8311 digital servos
6) JR 500T with a 8700G tail servo
7) Century Upgrade CNC metal boom/horizontal clamp
8) Century Upgrade CNC metal Bell Mixers
....and more, I just can't remember all the changes.
I have alot of NIB spare parts, blades, etc for the Swift.
I have some 9s1p eMoli cell packs that I flew on this heli available for $80/each.