Posted by guapoman2000 |
Nov 21, 2007 @ 04:54 AM | 14,659 Views
I would not be able to fit all my models in one picture, however, I too like to give many thanks to the good Lord for giving me health, spare monies, understanding family for all these models that I have.
(1) Sportsman Aviation 55 inch wing span Corsair with retracts
(2) Pacific Models 30 size Tiger Moth (all Yellow version).
(2) Great Planes Foam Corsairs.
(3) Great Planes Super Sportster Ep's. (One with powerful 36mm Brushless).
(3) Hobbico Super Star EP's. (One with Powerful Himax HB3630-1000 BL).
(1) GWS Very Detailed PT-17 Stearman with Hyperion Brushless.
(1) GWS Very Detailed pico Tiger Moth with Himax 2212-1180 Brushless.
(1) Great Planes Fokker DVII with RIMFIRE Brushless.
(1) Great Planes S.E.5a with RIMFIRE Brushless.
(1) Omei 2 meter semi-Hotliner Powered Glider (new in box).
(1) GWS Formosa-II new in Box.
(1) GWS pico J3 Cub new in Box.
(1) World Models Miss America EP P-51D Mustang new in box.
(1) World Models Rambler EP with brushless.
(2) World Models Sky Raider MACH-II's (One with powerful Himax geared BL).
(1) World Models Sky Raider MACH-I, High Wing new in Box (Yellow Graphics design).
(1) Herr Engineering 35.5 inch wing span J3 Cub Kit new in box.
(1) Herr Engineering 31 inch wing span PT-17 Stearman.
(1) Herr Engineering 34 inch wing span AirBoss new in box.
(1) GWS E-Starter new in box.
(2) Sig 49 Inch Wing Span Rascal, one operational, one new in box.
(1) Thunder Tiger Sparky new in box (49 inch wing span).
(1) Thunder Tiger...Continue Reading