I have bought in sept. 2014 a SCT 2WD V2 Kit from HobbyKing on EU WH.
I will not repeat all that are already said on most forum as this car have the same platform than Qanum E-guana, Turnigy DB.
Electronic setup :
- First time : skyrc combo V2, esc 60A with 9T 4370kv brushless sensorless, lipo 2s 40c 4000mah.
- Mainly : 120A turbo (turbo off) trackstar, 6.5T 5485kv brusless sensored, lipo 2s 50c 6000mah. (32p, 54T, 16T) I reach 37mph with this set up.
- HXT12 servo : 10kg, not so fast but fatser than my old futaba s3003. Work fine on this car.
Surface testing :
Onroad (street), Offroad : sand, sand with little grass, high grass. Small bump and big embankments. The car has already fall from more than 2m high. I have made big rollover at fast speed.
I don't race with it. There is no track near my location, but maybe i could try one later.
The differences on the V2 Kit :
- Carbon plate battery holder.
- Alloy servo support.
- Alloy big bore shock absorber.
- Bigger dog bone with 3mm pins.
Box design :
SCT photo :
Shock absorber :
- Front : 100mm hole to hole.
- Rear : 110mm hole to hole.
- Shock absorber body : diameter 15mm.
- Spring : diameter (outside) 19mm. Thick 1mm.