Posted by davidmc36 |
Jan 23, 2013 @ 06:22 AM | 2,922 Views
I recently bought a set of Robart 615's that were landing damaged. The previous owner had made some links to lock them down so he sold them to me for an awesome price. Checked out replacement parts form Robart but their crazy shipping and using courier to Canada makes the parts ridiculous in price. So I set about making new links.
Went pretty well so far and they seem to work OK. Ready to try some air in them to see if they go up and down OK and then do finishing touches.
I used the parts drawing from their website and enlarged it until full size. Then cut out the links and used that as a pattern.