Posted by tewatson |
Mar 02, 2010 @ 11:37 PM | 6,178 Views
1. I don't do Paypal. Get over it. None of my deals on RCG have involved PP (that's more than 160 transactions, buying and selling, with no PPand complete satisfaction on both sides). More than a few of these deals were in the thousands of dollars.
2. Read my ads carefully. Every one of them will state "no Paypal". This means I will not accept PP as payment, and will not pay you with PP.
3. I don't ship internationally. Too much hassle and expense.
4. My reputation stands for itself. Not one unhappy trading counterpart - 100% satisfaction. Never screwed anyone over and I'm not going to tarnish my reputation just to make a few bucks.
5. If you're new here and/or have a single-digit trader rating, don't try to school me on integrity and trustworthiness. I don't care that you have almost two successful transactions on Craig's List, and just because you got scammed by a Somalian transient on eBay once does not make me a deadbeat. Read #4 again.
6. When offering to buy from you, I will ask to pay by check or USPS money order. My checks are good (see #1 and #4 above) and it's not a problem if you want to wait until the payment clears before shipping the item.
7. When I'm selling, and your feedback is good, I'll usually take a check from you. If it's a low-value item, sometimes I'll ship it without waiting for your check to clear. This is on a case-by-case basis.
8. I will no longer give anyone first right of refusal (reserve...Continue Reading