Just got the fuse laid up and I have to say that I am very happy with how the foam/fiberglass went into place. I decided to use a single layer of 3 oz. cloth (I think) in the middle of 6 layers of foam just to add some extra support as I am not sure how the foam will hold up to the speed. I just used the norm for the epoxy: 50/50 on the finishing resin and denatured alcohol. Just used some ammo for my that I had lying around to put some top weight on it. (It's redneck-ville in my shop )
And as I am typing this I just remembered that I will be fiberglassing the fuse once I get the done so I think I may have gone a little bit over kill with the 3 oz. cloth in the middle may have been overkill.
(I think I might have a fiberglass obsession...I have to say that it ain't a bad one, as my R/C addiction is worse )