Early Oct 2012 I MOVED from Cathlamet, Washington state to
I hope to announce that my CNC operations are back in service ASAP.
Oct 10 :
Travel across country to Indian has Been accomplished.
We are staying with son at the moment.
After viewing several currently available homes we are already "Just About"
to make an offer on a nice, modest, 5 acre, FLYABLE property.
If all goes well I should be Moved in and back on line by Early December.
An new shop building WILL be constructed in the Spring.
OCT 11 -12
Today all out stuff was stored while waiting for the House to be
inspected, water tested yada yada yada ...
We expect to be IN the house by Mid Nov and Up and running for
Foam cutting service by December.