- Extract it somewhere on your computer
- Extract my zip archive, keep the folders structure, that's important.
- Plug your board (USB->ftdi->board)
- Open Arduino.exe
- go to tools / board then select Arduino Duemilanove with ATmega 328
- go to tools / serial port and select COM3 (or whatever your ftdi COM port is)
- go to file / open , browse to the firmware folder then open MultiWii_2_3_miniX.ino
- go to file / upload
Posted by goebish |
Nov 10, 2013 @ 02:19 PM | 3,218 Views
This is Multiwii 2.3 configured for the PUMQ.
- 11ms DSM2 satelitte (change #define SPEKTRUM to 2048 in config.h if you're using a TX with more than 7 channels)
- Cesco's 8/16/32/64 KHz PWM code for brushed motors.
- Head Free and Heading Hold without compass
- Failsafe enabled
- Removed #ONLYARMWHENFLAT (thanks Benedikt)
- Removed useless gyro averaging (thanks Cesco)